Saturday 22 October 2016

Krogljice - Ornaments [52 Christmas card throwdown October technique]

Živjo,
Upam, da si pripravljena na nov izziv pri 52 Christmas card throwdown - jaz vem da sem. :D
Hello there,
I hope you are ready for a new challenge at 52 Christmas card throwdown - I know I am :D

Poglej mojo čestitko:
Look at my card:
Tokrat smo izbrale tehniko, ki je meni zelo ljuba - EMBOSIRANJE. Priznam, da sem mislila, da sem s tem ko sem embosirala napis in pa 'kapice' kuglic naredila kar nekaj teksture, ampak sem kasneje žalostna ugotovila, da se ju na sliki komaj opazi. Zato prosim, da dobro pogledaš napis in kapice, ker boš le tako videla dejansko embosiranje.. :)
This time we have chosen a technique I love so much - EMBOSSING. I admit that I thought that I did quite some texture with embossing the sentiment and the tops of the ornaments but in the picture it's almost unseen. For this reason please look really good at the sentiment and the tops - I promise you will se the embossing.. :)

Izzivi:
Challenges:
-Stamp ink paper #70: TIC TAC TOE (Last column: Patterned paper, black, die cut)
-Creative knockouts #164: EMBOSSING (the sentiment and the tops of the ornaments - if you look really well you will see it. It doesn't show well on the picture :( )
-Albhabet challenge: Q for QUICK AND SIMPLE
-Addicted to stamps #216: ANYTHING GOES
-Brown sugar #221: ANYTHING GOES

Hvala, da me spremljaš in upam, da se nam pridružiš!
Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you will join us!




Kajcyika
--------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for your attention and lovely comments.
You are welcome to visit my facebook page. :)

8 comments:

  1. Love the monochrome look and the super simply layout! Great work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. super joli Kaja, les décorations sont superbes, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card. Love the simplicity of it, very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is lovely. The CAS design is so pretty and elegant. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Instagram je super stvar, ampak v primerjavi z računalniškim "pogledom" se lahko skrije. Zelo lepa je! Pozdravček, Majda

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely Christmas project! Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very lovely ornaments, nice and simple.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your attention and lovely comments! ♥