Sunday 16 April 2017

Ponoči - At night

Živjo,
Že je čas za naslednji Come and get it izziv! :)
Hello there,
It's time for new Come and get it challenge! :)

Jaz sem pripravila tole:
I made this:
Tokratna tema je imenovana 'DEKLIŠKA STVAR' in zdi se mi, da vsako dekle kdaj želi malo romantike in razvajanja, zato se mi je zdela tale digi štampiljka popolna za današnji izziv. :)
This weeks theme is IT'S A GIRL THING and I think that every girl want to have some romantique in her life and to be spoiled, so I think that this digi is perfect for this challenge. :)

Odločila sem se, da bom dekle postavila na nočni hrib. Z distress blazinicami sem zato izdelala nebo in pa tla, z alkoholnim flomastrom pa sem dodala še malo trave. Na koncu sem odtisnila še napis in dodala pobarvano dekle in čestitka je bila končana! :)
I decided to make a night sky with my distress inks. I added some more structure with my alchol marker on top of the hill part. In the end I stamped the sentiment and added the cute girl. :)


Hvala, da me spremljaš!
Thanks for visiting my blog!

Kajcyika
--------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
  • Inks: Versafine - Onyx black; Distress ink - Black soot, Blueprint sketch, Abandoned coral, Seedless preserves
  • Stamps: A day for daisies Bouquet girl
  • Dies: /
  • Markers: Spectrum noir markers - CT3, CT4, CT1, FS3, CR1, CR8, DR5, JG4, GB9, GB3, EB4, TN3
  • Paper: Rayher 300g - White
  • Adhesive: Double sided tape; Double sided foam rectangles
  • Embellishments: /
  • Other: Scissors; Acrylic block; White acrylic paint; White gel pen

5 comments:

  1. Lepo si pričarala nočno nebo in punčka je res tako romantična ;9

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card!
    Happy Easter!
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card...love the background...!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card...love the background...!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your attention and lovely comments! ♥